Report on meeting in Finland in May 2014
Place: Pielisjoen koulu, Joensuu, Finland
Date: 7 – 12/05/2014
GPH-INSTITUT DE LA PROVIDENCE (Belgium),
PIELISJOEN KOULU (Finland),
COLLEGE PUBLIC DE CORSAC (France),
1ST LYCEUM OF FARSALA (Greece),
IES PROFESSOR BROCH I LLOP (Spain),
GIMNAZIJA TOLMIN (Slovenia).
We agreed on the following:
1) The dates for the meeting in France are from 18th to 23rd of March in 2015.
2) Greece from 21st to 26th September, 2014
The students make power point presentations (15 minutes maximum) on the following topics:
a) A minimum salary and an average salary of a doctor (general practitioner), secondary school teacher and basic / unskilled worker – one slide on minimum salary and one on average salary.
b) Unemployment legislation in your country:
- How to file an unemployment claim?
- What kind of aid and benefits do the unemployed get and how are they helped otherwise?
- What are the conditions for claiming unemployment benefits and how long can one claim them for – are there limitations?
- Are there any age limits or other limitations for getting unemployment benefits?
3) We have to decide in Greece or in France at the latest if it necessary to have the meeting in Spain (May 2015) because of the final report.
4) The documents for the webpage should be uploaded using e.g. Google drive or Sky drive. Every country should share their power point presentations on employment and unemployment and other topics in the lot allocated for their country.
5) Host families, Comenius teachers and Comenius students will evaluate the meeting via the evaluation questionnaire on the blog. Spain will send the link to the evaluation to Finland.
Spain will treat and transmit the results of this evaluation.